When you talk about Karl Largerfeld you say he is eccentric, a headline catcher and genius. When you talk about Adele you say she’s angelic, soulful and radiant. However there are many terms that we would not associate with Adele or any woman as it matters and guess what our Karl has gotten his mouth in a tongue twist by calling Adele “a little too fat”.
As being British we feel we should feel a little irritated by the fact Karl can insult Adele in such manner but we are not. There are many reasons why Adele is so successful in this industry other than her divine voice but it’s the way she carries herself, her persona and not forgetting her weight.
We feel that Adele is a beckon that is fighting against the norms of celebrity cast; she is an underdog that is winning. We as a society have taken our first step towards changing the social status-quo of the celebrity world by making Adele a household name (and that is rightly so).
And we’re sure that Karl has understood the significance of such women in this day & age.
Our note: We feel that there is no other way to describe this situation but to quote the great lady herself “I’ve never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines,” she said. “I represent the majority of women and I’m very proud of that.”
article written by: www.frontpose.com
- themaryam reblogged this from jeenajean
- meliissaxoxo reblogged this from shirleybby
- shirleybby reblogged this from jeenajean
- fashion-generation reblogged this from aeterna-scrutans
- my--wonderful--world reblogged this from jeenajean
- jeenajean reblogged this from aeterna-scrutans
- aeterna-scrutans reblogged this from frontpose
- eludedinfinity reblogged this from frontpose
- lovelylonglive13 likes this
- itsall-in-the-eyes reblogged this from frontpose
- annnnemarijn likes this
- hairgelandblaine likes this
- kenzmirage reblogged this from frontpose
- styletintedglasses reblogged this from frontpose and added:
- hhyde reblogged this from collide-withthe-skyy
- collide-withthe-skyy reblogged this from frontpose
- frontpose posted this