The above Chanel Suit took 3000’s hours to make
This is the reason why haute couture is out of reach for us normal folks reason we say this is because the above Chanel suit took a staggering 3000s hours to make. Based on UK national minimum wage that would equate to a figure of £18,240 and that is just to produce this piece (we’re guessing even the Mona Lisa didn’t take this long to produce).
We believe we can say clothing designers like Karl Lagerfeld are now considered the modern day Da Vinci.
article written by: www.frontpose.com
- glass0bjects likes this
- lalee25 reblogged this from frontpose
- myridian06 likes this
- bloodygoober reblogged this from frontpose
- prismlights likes this
- jeankito11 reblogged this from frontpose
- jeankito11 likes this
- yloveboysboysboys reblogged this from frontpose
- ruedesarchives reblogged this from frontpose
- ruedesarchives likes this
- frontpose posted this